Monday, July 27, 2009

MJ Sightings: Woman claims Michael Jackson Ghost saved her from car accident

Robert Plant, who was involved with a serious auto accident in July of 2009, is not the only legendary performance artist to be making special celebrity guest star appearances at car crash scenes and wrecks around the world. Apparently, the ghost of recently deceased singer Michael Jackson is also on the loose and making a celeb appearance peering into car windows along the roadsides of a highway near you.


OTHER CELEBRITY CAR CRASH OFF-BEAT NEWS

In other weird celebrity news involving accidents, last week Ivana Janecek, aged 22, from London (UK) reported to very reliable news sources *cough* that the ghost of Michael Jackson saved her life.

Yep. Right after the ghost got through helping the gal avoid the crash, he flew back to the United States to try to recapture and sew back on his shadow that is apparently darting quickly about at Neverland Ranch.


See Video of Michael Jackson's Ghost from Larry King's Live Report



MICHAEL JACKSON'S GHOST SAVES WOMAN FROM FATAL CAR ACCIDENT


According to AllNewsWeb.com, Janecek wrote in to share her car accident story of the paranormal, claiming:

‘I have always been a big fan of Michael Jackson and of course was devastated when he died. I felt the world lost someone very special too soon.’


‘Yesterday I was running to get home in time for an engagement. I foolishly ran to cross a street in order to get on a bus. As I ran onto the road I clearly saw Michael on the other side he was wearing a typical outfit, his smile, hair, it was him.’


‘I stopped immediately in shock a few meters from edge of the road and a speeding car skidded just in front of me and then moved on. I looked across the road and Michael was gone. If he hadn’t been there I know that car would have hit me.’


‘I really believe Michael Jackson saved my life.’



So, that brings us to the question of the day--who do you consider more of a music legend? Cast your vote in the comments section below for Robert Plant, famous heavy metal and alternative classic rock music legend or the King of Pop Michael Jackson.


FOR THE RECORD: We're in the Zeppelin camp when it comes to voting for the music that moves our soul the most (metaphysically speaking), but the Jackson camp when it comes to mending a color divide in American society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Stories Written by 'Luxe Life Examiner' Robin Leech

Recent Stories Written by 'Exotic Car Examiner' Kae Davis

Recent Stories Written by 'Celebrity Auto'